The interest you pay on your debt can quickly become very expensive. Use this calculator to help determine just how expensive your debt has become. Enter all of your credit cards and outstanding installment loans balances. Find out how much you owe, how much interest you are scheduled to pay and how long it will take to pay it all off.
- Credit cards
- Enter up to 4 credit card accounts, one on each line.
- Your current balance on your credit card or other loan.
- Interest rates (APR)
- The average annual percentage rate you pay. This interest rate is calculated for each of the categories of debt you have including credit cards and your other loans. For credit cards the rate you enter is used to calculate the interest on all future credit card payments. The length of time to pay off this credit card may be much greater than calculated if you enter a low promotional interest rate that is only good for a short period of time.
- Monthly Payment
- Your current monthly payment for the loan or credit card.
- Auto loans
- Enter your current balance, APR and monthly payment. The calculator will calculate the number of monthly payment you have left and the total interest.
- Other loans
- Enter your current balance, APR and monthly payment for up to two personal loans and one additional loan. The calculator will calculate the number of monthly payment you have left and the total interest.